Wednesday 9 March 2016

CATHERINE











There is something you'd comfortably spend a month's long salary/earning and feel nothing about!

Right?

Ok let me take you through this slowly.

You grow up nurturing desires,a fetish, a want a crazy craving that nears immoral.

You let it grow,you nurse it every evening in your bed,you pray about it,you visualise and dream about it.You cry at times and feel bad about it.You talk to your fetish,You lose marbles over this thing.You will have monologues because a fetish can mess your system badly.

Look,if you are grown up and there is nothing in your life that you'd spend a month's earning on and feel nothing but satisfaction about, you need to shift your focus,you need new goals.You need to have a second life time,You are wasting this one.You need Jesus!

My small fetish revolves around time pieces,Oh watches!They do things to me,I could sell a house and buy a watch.
Because I can live in a watch right?

I know what you want to tell me,

"Muigai si you marry your watches then?"
I'd do that one too,who needs a wife when they can have a watch?seriously who?You?

You are not weird,you are special-not the good type of special.special as in your head....

You've seen how guys marry trees,goats,dogs(poor dogs) et al,I'd walk down the isle with a Rolex or a Timex or a Sekonda or  Currren or the amazing Casio Ediffice.
Ok I promise to stop there.

But a watch?I'd  love her to sun and back,the moon is a cliche.

So,when I was still in diappers,my mother(the Lord bless her soul) bought me my first ever timepiece..Yes.a pink jalopy that looked like a watch,and man!did I love that thing.I sang for/to her daily.

note the pronoun

I slept with her.Not that way you moron.(not that I wouldn't if I could)

I attended to her every need,I wiped her face daily,talked to her in Watchish( the language of watches)

Thank me later.

I worshiped my contraption,She was beautiful.She had an ass like that of a socialite,she was light skin,her elbows were always oiled,she kept manicured nails,wore good perfume.

She was the watermelon of my eyes.Apples are too small.

Catherine was her name.She walked like Catherine McNeil,she was gracefull.She loved pink,she always wore pink.We therefore called her Pink Catherine and this warmed her heart.She was loyal,she always was on time,never late.She travelled alot,but was always on my left hand wrist.

Then age happened,I met a bunch of weirds,they thought pink was a color created for girls(curse you)
And I let them hold sway those fools.They thought I was weird,that liking pink is evil,they made me feel uneasy wearing Catherine,yet me and Catherine felt connected,skin deep,we felt in love always.But evil people came in between us.

I sob everytime I remember her,I have never been able to replace her,I never will.I gave her up for adoption-to a girl called Catherine-my childhood crush I have many.

Some little advice,your crush should mean two worlds to you.So when gifting them,gift them your other crush...
Helps to float your boat? You are welcome.

I wonder where Catherine went to(my watch not the girl)

Is she still moving,does she still love pink,does she still have that ass,did she open an Instagram account to show off.

Oh,my Catherine.I promise I still love you.I am yet to find another piece like you.It's been close to 20 years.

Wherever you are Pink Cate we love you.Me and the people that read this blog.

Keep moving,keep showing people your timelesness,Keep that face shinning.

I promise Pink is still my favorite color,but folks here would think I am weird,so I tell them it's red.

Looks a tad more manly right?

In your honor I bought pink socks that I love.

We love you Catherine.


No comments:

Post a Comment