Sunday 6 March 2016

CALM YOUR THIGHS,IT IS NOT AS SERIOUS AS IT LOOKS


FIRST WORD ON MONDAY

In my campus days, I went to class with some immoraly serious people.
BSc,Actuarial Science as they want us to imagine is ment for people with no respect for social capital.People that didn't have time to oil their elbows,or shave their eyebrows-in the case of girls.
Their sense of style was as good as kilometres away,these were people that lived by a code,a manuscript that revolved around books and more books and even more nbooks to add to the ones they had.SAD ,they cracked formuli,and when I say formuli,I mean 3 page formuli,people who searched the internet for what's new in their field.People whose online accounts were active when Mark Zuckerburg was a boy.

Serious fellows those were.

My first day in class was the dreadiest,guys were reading and researching and asking each other question.I am usually the unseriously type,so I challenged them to have me as their class representative.I knew they would have me unopposed because judging from the way I was dressed they could tell I was not cut for this meat!
They have that talent.
Actuaries can tell from 96 miles away whether you can integrate stuff,whether you can diiferentiate sums by parts four time(I just lost you there didn't I?)

Through my four years in the boring class I aslo did not understand a thing in Integration by patrts so I promise you it is ok.You do not need to see a doctor or sue your University for colluding with lecturers to hide this vital knowledge from you,
It is very much ok to not understand Integration by parts.You woun't catch a hernia if  you don't get it.

It is just pointless.

And so,my four years were spent enjoying life in campus never for one moment did I postpond my happiness,for books or for past papers or for meaningless Actuarial tables-I threw that shit away on my last day in campus with alot of anger and joy at the same time.

They(serious fellows) thought I was joking,like they had always thought for 4 goddanm years,can you believe that?

We started with 20 serious people,the others to fill 36 were jokers me included. We finished 28,again all the 20 serious fellows intact,8 jokers still pushing the wheel,the other 8,fell of the raddar,something that everyone should learn to do.

The thing is,you are a limited edition,a rare copy of a rare creation,time shouldn't be wasted in the things of this life that can work with a little play,so don't haul your sorry face in books,in work or engagements that have alternatives.Life is never as serious as you pretend it to be. So,go yee never postpond happines for anything,for anyone!

Live it now,have it now,enjoy it now,life is not going to ask you to integrate math,or interpolate sums.

Life is asking you one small favor,

ENJOY,LIVE,DOCUMENT

one year after campus,that is all that mattered.

EAT,LOVE PRAY

image courtesy google

No comments:

Post a Comment